Return of Fantastiko

This is it -- our piece of the rock, where we set the agenda and lay the smack down. Or (more likely) exchange ideas civilly, listen intently, and learn from each other and from our visitors. Fantastiko offers political fireworks, news that flies under the radar, and a safe place for constructive debate.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Goodbye, Mr. McAuliffe. Hello, Howie Dean!

I know it's too early to be talking about where the Democrats go from here, but I can't help it. I won't be surprised if nobody responds to this. I'm just now getting comfortable talking about the election without raising my pulse.

I've heard rumors of McAuliffe's firing in the DNC. He headed the 2002 and 2004 election efforts -- both failures. I've also heard Howard Dean's name mentioned as possibly the new chair of the DNC. Interesting! His success raising money for the dems in the primary election was unprecedented. It would also light a spark in the DNC and give us a chance for real party reform.

What about Bill Clinton?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home