Return of Fantastiko

This is it -- our piece of the rock, where we set the agenda and lay the smack down. Or (more likely) exchange ideas civilly, listen intently, and learn from each other and from our visitors. Fantastiko offers political fireworks, news that flies under the radar, and a safe place for constructive debate.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Don't go, Colin!

It's official! Colin Powell is resigning. I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with this. After reading Plan of Attack, I feel like we're losing a necessary balance to Rumsfeld and Cheney.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I think he was a definite balance in the administration, I see his resignation as a slap in the face to the current White House administration.

I'm sorry to see him go, but I'd like to think the man left with a bit of integrity.

--Joe

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really a shame to see him go. It was the only person that had respect and support all over. Three things to look forward (or not) for:
1) who will replace him (Ashcroft is looking for a job...), 2) will he 'tell all' in some future book and 3) how will the administration react and use him as a scapegoat of everything that might have gone wrong.

GB

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home